Saturday, January 4, 2014

Organizing Time in 2014

The main planner I'll be using in 2014 is the January-January Appointment Calendar. It's been a few years since I've used it due to my budgetary restraints as an unemployed, single homeschooling mom. I have missed it SO much that I made sure I had the funds for it this year. Yes, I like it THAT much!

My friend, Mary whose blog is Shining for His Glory, posted awhile back about a new planner she's using from Planner Pads. While their planners looked like it would work for a lot of people, I thought, if I used some of their accessories, it would tweak the Jan-Jan planner "just enough" for me.




Lastly, I'm planning on ordering this planner cover from Franklin Covey
 I hope to have a VERY productive year once I get all of these. Once my planner is all tweaked the way I like it, I will post pictures of how I personally use it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment