Saturday, January 11, 2014

Weekly Fitness Check-in: 1/11/14

This week I was finally back up to working out six days a week. Oh yeah!!! It felt SO good. (I was sick for about 2.5 weeks in October and another 1.5 weeks the last part of December.) I was just easing back into it. Without further ado, here's what I did:

Monday: Fitness 101...which is beginning step, sculpting with hand weights, and lower body/abs work on the mat.
Tuesday: Intermediate/Advanced Step
Wednesday: 1.5 hours in the Fitness Center doing cardio and weight machines.
Thursday: Another 1.5 hours in the Fitness Center.
Friday: 1.5 hours in Fitness Center in the afternoon because I will be teaching a group exercise class at that hour...once all the ducks are in a row.
Saturday: A little over an hour in the Fitness Center.

What are you doing for your workouts? I'd love to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment